One of our Area’s Best Kept Secrets! Strewn with boulders and some serious attitude, this stretch offers a few of the most exciting class IV rapids in Northern California.
THREE BEAR WHITE WATER RAFTING
- Adult Ages 18+ l Must Book at Least 4 People | Trip Dependent on Weather/River Conditions
Step it up a Notch on this Class IV Trip!
For all of the class lll rafters who want to step it up a notch, the Three Bears is a remote class lV that will have you on the edge of your seat. Enjoy the unbeatable scenery as we charge over rapids such as Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear, and of course Goldilocks! This free-flowing tributary is only available in the spring, making this spectacular section a true treat for those who can make it! Previous rafting experience is required for this trip, and everyone must be at least 18 years of age.
- Meeting Place: Bigfoot Rafting Shop in Willow Creek, CA
- Put In: Surprise Creek
- Take Out: Low Water Bridge
All transportation is included with our guided trips.
- Dress comfortably and according to the weather.
- We have private parking available, and we are happy to lock up your keys so you don’t risk losing them in the river.
- Swimming break and deli-style lunch included!