Grab a paddle and work together to navigate exciting Class II and III rapids like Hell’s Hole and Pinball. This trip is great for first-timers and rafters with previous experience.
UPPER TRINITY RIVER OVERNIGHT TRIP
- Overnight Trip There is a $6 Forest Service Fee per person per day.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Youth Ages 10-12
Backyard Camping at it’s Best!
All the adventure of a wilderness trip without all the fuss. You’ll set up camp at our private campground with tent spots just a few feet from the river’s edge. There is an outdoor shower, restrooms, and lots of space to play games or just relax and enjoy the water. Day 1 begins with a mild class ll section of water where you’ll have the chance to get acquainted with the river and do some swimming. On Day 2, we will step it up a notch and take you on some thrilling class lll rapids.
- Meeting Place: Bigfoot Rafting Shop in Big Flat, CA
- Put In: Pigeon Point
- Take Out: Big French Creek
All transportation is included with our guided trips.
- Dress comfortably and according to the weather.
- We have private parking available, and we are happy to lock up your keys so you don’t risk losing them in the river.
- All rafting gear, food, tents, and sleeping bags are included.