- Full Day There is a $6 per person Forest Service Tax.
- Adult Ages 13+ l Must Book at Least 2 People
- Youth Ages 4-12 l Must Book at Least 2 People
- Single Kayak Ages 4+ l For 1 Person l Must Book at Least 2 Kayaks
- Double Kayak Ages 4+ l Up to 2 People l Must Book at Least 2 Kayaks
Great Day Trip For Adventure Seekers!
This trip uses inflatable kayaks and is designed for the people that want to experience the river on a more personal level. You will make your way down the river in a single or double kayak, and will be guided along by one of our highly qualified guides. The trip ends at Salyer Bridge, and will require everyone to take a small, 1/8 mile hike to the road.
- Meeting Place: Bigfoot Rafting Shop in Willow Creek, CA
- Put In: Hawkins Bar
- Take Out: Salyer Bridge
All transportation is included with our guided trips.
- Dress comfortably and according to the weather.
- We have private parking available, and we are happy to lock up your keys so you don’t risk losing them in the river.
- Swimming break and deli-style lunch included!