Grab a paddle and work together to navigate exciting Class II and III rapids like Hell’s Hole and Pinball. This trip is great for first-timers and rafters with previous experience.
BUTLER LEDGE RAFTING
- Full Day There is a $6 Forest Service Fee per person per day.
- Adult Ages 18+ l Must Book at Least 4 People | Trip Dependent on Weather/River Conditions
One of our Area’s Best Kept Secrets!
Strewn with boulders and some serious attitude, this stretch offers a few of the most exciting class IV rapids in Northern California. Aside from the heart pounding rapids, this river also offers breathtaking scenery and frequent wildlife sightings such as black bears, deer, and bald eagles. Previous class lll rafting experience is required, and everyone must be at least 18 years of age.
- Meeting Place: Bigfoot Rafting Shop in Willow Creek, CA
- Put In: Butler Creek
- Take Out: Oak Bottom Campground
All transportation is included with our guided trips.
- Dress comfortably and according to the weather.
- We have private parking available, and we are happy to lock up your keys so you don’t risk losing them in the river.
- Swimming break and deli-style lunch included!